Nice game, but I have some problems while playing it
Problem with fun:
1. New room needs to load/transition faster, because you can move during the transition process, that would lead you to collide with the enemy. This is not fun at all, please fix.
2. The moving UI is dizzy and distracting, better make it static
3. If the UI shows all Z X C buttons for casting spells, then it should show the shuffle option
4. Is the spider's red orb its weakness? Because I don't feel like it's so.
5. The red glowing damage should fade faster, because the slow color transition made me thought the enemy was regenerating.
6. Final boss is kinda buggy, idk how to describe it exactly. But you can't jump to the other side with normal jump. If you successfully damage him at close range, the earth/lava shield will instantly deals damage to you due to its rotation, make it feel like a punishment.
7. Additionally, in some cases, touching the boss will take more than 1 damage. I think this happens when I tried to use Invulnerability + Madness while standing literally on top of him, then unable to get out in time. Or maybe I just take bonus damage due to the shield. I tried cheesing by getting close to him a lot. Shotgun and Madness causes tons of damage, so why not?
For balancing, I think the single falling projectile needs a buff because it's hard to use, has small area of effect, limited by animation down time, no aiming assist, and no indication whether if it deals more damage than a normal shooting projectile or not. But due to its appearance, I doubt it would.
But overall I think this small game has potential, whether it's gonna be adventure or roguelite, keep up the good work.